Let's Get Started..
I have known about Google classroom for quite some time and I use Google Maps all the time to get directions. But I did not know all the features that the Google Maps provide and how useful it can be in the classroom. As I was reviewing everything, I was already thinking of different ways I can incorporate it into learning.
I didn't have any idea what computational thinking was until I watched the video. Computational thinking is learning to problem solve on our own effectively and only use computers when necessary. It understands problem-solving and logical reasoning which will come in handy when we are creating a course. Computational thinking requires an individual to think creatively and critically. I learned what decompose, pattern matching, algorithms, and abstraction have to do with computational thinking.
I remember the binary when I was taking my programming class. Binary can be a code for words like what we did for our favorite color or for a picture. Its so cool that you can take a picture put a grid over it then use the binary digit system in order for the computer to read it. Very cool!
I didn't have any idea what computational thinking was until I watched the video. Computational thinking is learning to problem solve on our own effectively and only use computers when necessary. It understands problem-solving and logical reasoning which will come in handy when we are creating a course. Computational thinking requires an individual to think creatively and critically. I learned what decompose, pattern matching, algorithms, and abstraction have to do with computational thinking.
I remember the binary when I was taking my programming class. Binary can be a code for words like what we did for our favorite color or for a picture. Its so cool that you can take a picture put a grid over it then use the binary digit system in order for the computer to read it. Very cool!

Comments
Post a Comment