Web 2.0
There is a lot of technology tools that teachers can use in the classroom. There are tools that can help with documents and presentations, communicating with parents and students, collaborative projects and another option for youtube.
Web 2.0 is the new trend that's changing the way we look at the world wide web. Web 2.0 has evolved social technology through social networking, video sharing, and blogs. So I have heard about Web 2.0 before in a previous course, but haven't gone in depth of learning what makes a website considered to be Web 2.0. I have been doing a lot of exploring of websites to find the perfect one to use for my assignment. I want a creative one that has cool features for students. I have narrowed my choices, but looking forward to sharing at the Zoom meeting.
I just wanted to mention that I always wanted to do an activity using these QR codes. I wanted to make a scavenger hunt as a useful studying tool when I was an AVID tutor but never got the chance. This is a fun way for students to get out of there seats and collaborate with their peers.


Comments
Post a Comment