Time to Plan this Lesson!
It is finally time to work on the lesson plan outline this week. I kind of changed my idea on what exactly I wanted to do for the lesson plan. I originally wanted it on the solar system, but because that was a broad topic I chose one of the planets: Mars. Then I wanted my lesson plan to be fun and creative for students. I didn't just want to plan a presentation, basic assignments, and then quizzes. I wanted the children to design something to use their imagination to be creative. In addition, to use digital tools to promote collaboration and student learning. On the other hand, I found all of the ISTE easy to understand. It is not like the core standards where it could be overwhelming reading through them all. Well, I am looking forward to learning more about computational thinking in week 9.

Comments
Post a Comment