The End..


   I am glad to be moving on to the next semester, but I loved this class and everything I learned in it. It has been a while since I found a class that has kept my attention and wanting to do more in a long time. I really enjoyed making the portfolio for this class. I used Google Sites one time before.
I wasn't really familiar with it back then and hated how my website looked like. Then you provided us with examples and I learned a few things to do for my website. I didn't know that you could have tabs in the top right corner and organize the website as you see fit. I also learned how to change the layouts to the way that I like and add my own pictures. With technology, I have come a long way and can't wait to learn more about different tools.

Comments